Why inspecting pressure vessels ?
– To prevent the explosions due to the energy stored in the form of pressure inside the pressure vessels
– To preserve the human lives against the losses or wounds by explosion and burns
– To guarantee the availability and to increase the productivity
Moroccan regulation making inspection obligatory
– 07/22/1953 law for Steam pressure vessels regulation
– 01/12/1955 law for Gas pressure vessels
– Moroccan Labor Code
– Ministerial decrees
Authorities in charge of the regulation application
Energy and mines Ministry.
Pressure vessels under regulation
– Steam : P ≥ 0,33 bar, T (temperature) ≥ 100°C, V (volume) ≥ 25 l (boilers) et ≥ 100 (others)
– Gas : P ≥ 4 bar and P (bar) x V (liter) ≥ 80
– Steam : Yearly internal inspection, Yearly external inspection and decennial hydraulic test
– Gas : Depend on gas inside (contact us)
Documents to be required when purchasing a pressure vessel
– Pressure vessels manufactured in Morocco
• Calculation sheet
• Operation descriptive.
– Imported pressure vessels
Other documents required (contact us)
3 approval engineers and 2 high level technicians with at least 14 years experience.
We have the Ministry of Energy and Mines approval since December 2000